[meta-virtualization] stubs-32.h not found

M. Gregory mbgrego at tycho.nsa.gov
Tue Feb 2 12:07:44 PST 2016

I am working with the Xen recipes and I getting an odd behavior. The
build will sometimes fail compiling Xen. The failure is a result of the
absence of stubs-32.h (see error below). If I run a bitbake -c clean xen
and build xen again everything builds as expected. According to the logs
the do_stubs task runs and stubs-64.h is present in the sysroot, so
stubs-32.h should have been created by the do_stubs task. I checked the
timestamps on the do_populate_sysroot task of glibc and it was run after
do_stubs, which indicates a dependence problem. I thought that adding
glibc to the DEPENDS would fix the problem, but it did not. Any ideas?
-Machon

fatal error: gnu/stubs-32.h: No such file or directory