[meta-virtualization] FYI: meta-virtualization branched

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:31:38 PDT 2016

Just a heads up that I branched meta-virtualization to match the yocto 2.1
release (which happens soon). Use the krogoth branch if you want to follow
that content.

lxc 2.0.0 just made it under the wire for the release branching.

On a related note, now that I've branched I'm about to push an updated
docker (1.11.0) and go-cross to meta-virtualization. Along with that I've
cleaned up the docker components that are no longer required and introduced
new components that are based on the open container initiative.

Cheers,

Bruce

--
"Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await thee
at its end"