[meta-virtualization] cfg fragments for networking.

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 20:58:10 PST 2015

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Christian Ziethén
<Christian.Ziethen at enea.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> We have some cfg fragments currently included for our local builds and we
> were discussing inclusion of the fragments in the meta-virtualization layer
> and I figured I’d ask if there was any interest in including them upstream?

I'm definitely interested. I have some of my own fragments that I use for
container/cloud networking, so it would be nice to see if there were common
elements and create some factored out fragments.

> They are three files with the necessary configs for enabling virtio, vhost
> and veth, similar to the currently available vswitch.cfg. (They would be
> wrapped in scc:s though.)

That would be perfect. They can either be merged to meta-virt, or be merged
into the kernel repository itself and enable via KERNEL_FEATURES.

Cheers,

Bruce

> Best regards,
>
> Christian Ziethén