[meta-virtualization] cfg fragments for networking.

Christian Ziethén Christian.Ziethen at enea.com
Fri Jan 16 07:21:43 PST 2015

Hi,

We have some cfg fragments currently included for our local builds and we were discussing inclusion of the fragments in the meta-virtualization layer and I figured I’d ask if there was any interest in including them upstream?

They are three files with the necessary configs for enabling virtio, vhost and veth, similar to the currently available vswitch.cfg. (They would be wrapped in scc:s though.)

Best regards,
Christian Ziethén