[meta-virtualization] Error building libvirt with pcap development files installed.

Michael Matera matera at lifealgorithmic.com
Wed Apr 8 13:54:42 PDT 2015

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the patch. I'm having trouble getting it compiled. Can you tell
me what versions you're using? I switched to the master branch but now I'm
getting unrelated errors. Here's what I'm using:

meta
meta-yocto
meta-yocto-bsp    = "master:d6d2dd5c9e06c54ff336b44d54f01b4fe24903ed"
meta-virtualization = "master:40dcc06946b0ef46286ae8982565cfa72c972d07"
meta-python
meta-oe
meta-networking
meta-filesystems  = "master:f3092a6766a3004a6fc9e2eef937a40508e97c44"

Cheers
./m