[meta-virtualization] Maintainers

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 21:51:25 PST 2014

Ack'd.

Thanks for everything you've done getting meta-virt bootstrapped and to the
state it is today.

I'll definitely shout for help if things get busy/heavy.

Did you want to send a patch to remove yourself ? Or do you want me to take
care of it ?

Bruce

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 12:45 PM, David Nystrom
<david.c.nystrom at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since I've been a ghost on this project for quite some time, and I think
> it's well overdue to remove me from the list of maintainers.
> If you (Bruce) need offloading I think Joseph can be of assistance.
>
> Br,
> David

thee at its end"