[meta-virtualization] openstack dashboard can not use console, need your help

Benlei Xu B51469 at freescale.com
Sun Nov 2 21:49:15 PST 2014

Hello all,

                I have a issue need to ensure, I am launching instance on powerpc arch board, but there is a issue  that "Error: internal error: process exited while connecting to monitor: VNC support is disabled". If "vnc_enabled" is set False in nova.conf, the instance can created successfully.  I guess that there is no vnc server in yocto packages.

                So,  I want to know, where yocto support vnc server or not and how can I get vnc server package on powerpc arch.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Benlei