[meta-virtualization] daisy

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at gmail.com
Thu May 8 06:31:11 PDT 2014

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 8:27 AM, Josep Puigdemont
<josep.puigdemont at enea.com> wrote:
> On Wed, May 07, 2014 at 12:29:51PM -0400, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
>> On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 11:13 AM, Josep Puigdemont
>> <josep.puigdemont at enea.com> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > with yocto 1.6 released, I wonder if a daisy branch for meta-virtualization
>> > is planned, as there was one for dora.
>>
>> There is one planned. I was just waiting for the dust to settle before
>> pushing the one I tagged at the time of the release.
>>
>> I was looking into one issue with libvirt against the release, but once that
>> is confirmed or denied, I'll push a branch .. unless someone beats me to
>> it :)
>
> Looks like someone did beat you and created the daisy branch already, unless
> it was you, of course ;-)

It was me :) But you did beat me to informing the list that the xeon issue was
a fire drill and not a real problem!

The patches to fix the B != S issues, and some pending libvirt updates, etc,
definitely forced my hand in creating the branch.

If anyone has issues with where I had branched and tested, yell .. and we can
fix it up.

Bruce

> /Josep
>

>> I typically build meta-virt master against mutiple versions of the core, so
>> it does work and with the wildcard bbappends .. that'll only get easier.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Bruce
>>

>> > Thanks,
>> > Josep
>> > --
>>

>> --
>> "Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await
>> thee at its end"

thee at its end"