[meta-virtualization] daisy

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at gmail.com
Wed May 7 09:29:51 PDT 2014

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 11:13 AM, Josep Puigdemont
<josep.puigdemont at enea.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> with yocto 1.6 released, I wonder if a daisy branch for meta-virtualization
> is planned, as there was one for dora.

There is one planned. I was just waiting for the dust to settle before
pushing the one I tagged at the time of the release.

I was looking into one issue with libvirt against the release, but once that
is confirmed or denied, I'll push a branch .. unless someone beats me to
it :)

I typically build meta-virt master against mutiple versions of the core, so
it does work and with the wildcard bbappends .. that'll only get easier.

Cheers,

Bruce

> Thanks,
> Josep