[meta-virtualization] meta-cloud-services

akuster akuster at mvista.com
Mon Jun 30 13:55:04 PDT 2014

Hello Bruce,

1) what is the purpose of 'recipes-dangling'?

2) I notice several "WARNING: Use of PRINC 1 was detected in the recipe"
in the meta-cloud-services, is anyone working on correcting those? if
not, I can submit patches.

3) I also noticed several "WARNING: No recipes available for.." in this
layer as well. If no one is working on patches for these, I will send
fixes as well. I believe these fixes might be the 'wild card' if applicable.

kind regards,
Armin