[meta-virtualization] meta-openstack open-iscsi question

Alexandru Vaduva Alexandru.Vaduva at enea.com
Tue Jul 29 05:44:01 PDT 2014

Hello guys,

I am curious on why do you have in meta-cloud-services duplicated recipes:
	open-iscsi-user  	- 	iscsi-initiator-utils
	open-iscsi-kernel 	-  	kernel with open iscsi modules enabled and built.

I can see that the sources available for open-iscsi-kernel are applicable for kernel version < 3,
But I do not understand the uses of both open-iscsi-user and iscsi-initiator-utils because they are building the same information but different version of the sources.
At least so it seems.

Thanks,
Alexandru Vaduva