[meta-virtualization] xendomains init script from xen recipe hangs

Chris Patterson cjp256 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 13:11:17 PST 2014

It works for me (on a slightly modified xen-image-minimal) with some
complaints about head (-c flag not implemented in busybox) if you don't
have coreutils installed (add coreutils to your image and that should go
away).

Can you try it on the command line?

bash -x /etc/init.d/xendomains stop

bash -x /etc/init.d/xendomains start

Depending on what you are seeing, you may need to adjust your values in
/etc/default/xendomains.