[meta-virtualization] remove the bbappend of busybox?

Usman, Fahad Fahad_Usman at mentor.com
Fri Aug 16 07:59:18 PDT 2013

Hi,
I am trying to use meta-virtualization layer with master branches of
poky and meta-oe. But meta-virtualization contains a .bbappend for an
older version of busybox which causes the build to fail. The patch that
this .bbappend file adds has already been merged into the newer version
of busybox so it would not be needed with the newer version.

There is also a defconfig file for busybox in meta-virtualization layer,
and I am not sure if it's needed or not. If it's not needed then I can
send a pull request to remove busybox .bbappend and defconfig file.

Regards,
Fahad Usman.