[meta-virtualization] meta-virtualization structure

Prica, Mihai mihai.prica at intel.com
Wed Dec 5 04:02:31 PST 2012

Hi,

I wanted to include my work with meta-kvm into the new layer(meta-virtualization) and I was thinking about the best method of doing this.  The problem is there are different kernel configs depending on the hypervisor and different values for the PACKAGECONFIG in libvirt.

One solution would be to move all the common pieces into a meta layer and group the hypervisor configurations into a specific directory (meta-kvm, meta-xen), all of them in meta-virtualization. Is there another way ?
Thanks,
Mihai