[meta-virtualization] PACKAGECONFIG variables.

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Tue Dec 4 14:20:44 PST 2012

On 12/04/2012 01:43 PM, David Nyström wrote:
> Ray,
>
> Yes, of course. Let's add a *-minimal package configs,
> if none are set, we'll let it autodetect + add full dependencies otherwise.
Won't using autodetect cause inconsistencies depending on how the image
gets built, it will also lead to a lot larger dependency requirement.

I know it's better to have a known list of what's in and what's out.
Autoconf has caused inconsistencies in the past, when options are not
specified.

Sau!

>>> David