[meta-ti] Poky and meta-ti advice for Beaglebone Black

Tsai, Matt matt.tsai at thermofisher.com
Tue Sep 25 16:19:39 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I am new to Yocto and was trying to use poky and meta-ti to customize Linux to run on Beaglebone Black. There are a couple of questions I encountered, hopefully I can get some advice here:

  1.  What is the recommended poky and meta-ti branch/tag to use?
  2.  If we need to enable some common device support such as Ethernet, USB host port, I2C, ...etc., what do we need to modify on these recommended poky and meta-ti software?

Thank you for your help!