[meta-ti] install cannot stat u-boot.img (Pyro)

Kenny Koller kenny at understoryweather.com
Tue Jun 27 10:12:12 PDT 2017

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 9:22 AM, Denys Dmytriyenko <denys at ti.com> wrote:

> Well, meta-ti is quite active and is current. If by current you mean "pyro"
> branch, then it's not an indication and there was an explanation on the
> list.

Yes. I see the activity on this list (no offense meant). New to the list so
probably missed any explanation.

> But in general, if you are not using meta-ti layer, why are you posting
> error
> messages to meta-ti list?

Because it's not clear which layers are required for the Beaglebone build
(as I mention in my previous response). It occurred to me that perhaps
meta-ti must be included to build the bootloaders. As far as I can tell
there is no explicit mention of which layers are required. I think the
answer is that Poky includes everything that is required but my build
failed for a reason that was unclear.

I can hop off this list if it has nothing to do with the Beaglebone
processor.