[meta-ti] BeagleBone Black - ti-sgx-ddk not working on yocto Krogoth, what is missing

Simon Pelletier-Thibault simon.pelletiert at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 19:40:52 PDT 2016

Hi Denys,

Thank you, for your answer.

It sound like meta-arago has some of solutions for my problem, I'm going to
try to add this to my build.

Do you have a "recommanded way" to get rid of the mesa/libgbm problem?
For now,
I add this to my local.conf:
PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/egl = "ti-sgx-ddk-um"
PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/libgles1 = "ti-sgx-ddk-um"
PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/libgles2 = "ti-sgx-ddk-um"

I remove manually all the reference of gbm in
meta/recipes-graphics/mesa/mesa.inc. However, it is certainly not the right
way to do it.

Simon