[meta-ti] BeagleBone Black - ti-sgx-ddk not working on yocto Krogoth, what is missing

Ruei, Eric e-ruei1 at ti.com
Mon Oct 10 07:19:22 PDT 2016

Hi, Simon:

Most of the SGX test programs including sgx_init_test will not work anymore because we have switched to DRM-based EGL Window Systems.
Have you tried other SGX test programs at the file system?

-          Weston?

-          QT programs ion top of Weston?

-          Without Weston

o   Kmscube

o   /usr/bin/SGX/demos/Raw/ OGLES2ChameleonMan

o   …

Best regards,

Eric