[meta-ti] Rename of omap5-sgx-ddk-um-linux to ti-sgx-ddk-um not complete?

Keith Kyzivat kamaji at gmail.com
Wed May 25 08:20:56 PDT 2016

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for your config details -- that's gotten me further -- with a
working driver, and Qt5_CinematicExperience actually running, bringing up
the initial display, cursor showing, and the opening "Curtains" display,
but sounds like a similar experience to what you're describing -- driver
starting, program starting, but dreadful performance to the point where it
doesn't really get beyond the first frame, and emits many FIFO underflow
messages.  DMA may be not enabled or is somehow failing?

In any case, I'm further, and will continue to research the issue and hack
away.  I'll report any progress.
Should I keep it off-list, or is it on-topic enough for this mailing list?

Anyone have any pointers to what the issue might be?

Qt5_CinematicExperience output log:
https://gist.github.com/keithel/e4eaf0a44aaa5d060f0578345d05b9b3#file-qt5_cinematicexperience-output

You can also find my config in that gist.

~Keith