[meta-ti] Layer Branch (Jethro/Master) issue with meta-ti

winiston at futuraautomation.com winiston at futuraautomation.com
Fri Mar 18 05:59:46 PDT 2016

Dear,

I am trying to build  yocto project poky distribution with “meta-ti” layer and “meta-oe layer”(Open Embedded ).

The following branch I am using to build the image.

Poky -----Jethro branch
meta-ti     ----- Master branch
meta-oe -----Jethro branch
Target machine : AM437x-evm
Host machine  : Ubuntu 14.04
Command:      bitbake qt4e-demo-image

“meta-oe” layer is added in the bblayers.conf because I wanted to use “Navit” in my build. “Navit” is appended in the local.conf also.
When I compile, it gives the following error.

ERROR: Task 268 (/home/winiston/poky/meta-oe/recipes-navigation/navit/navit_svn.bb, do_compile) failed with exit code '1'

1. Is it possible to compile meta-ti (master) with meta-oe (jethro)?

2. How do I build “qt4e-demo-image” with “meta-oe” and “meta-ti” ?

I am ready to provide log file and required details if require. Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Winiston.P
Futura Automation Pvt Ltd.

Ph :91-80-28375290 / 28375295