[meta-ti] How to add recipes-navigation in core-image-base

winiston at futuraautomation.com winiston at futuraautomation.com
Thu Mar 3 02:59:20 PST 2016

Hi,

I wanted to use “recipes-navigation” in my yocto build (Poky ) . How do I add” recipes-navigation “ to my image?

I have downloaded “ recipes-navigation “ from “open embedded project”. Is it compatible with yocto build (poky ) ?

Note: Ultimately I wanted to integrate “Navit” to my image.           “recipes-navigation “ has “navit”.
How do I achieve this “Navit” integration in my image?

Target Image    : image-core-base
Target machine : AM437x-evm
Host Machine   :  Ubuntu 14.04
I am looking forward to your valuable reply. If you need any more details, Let me know please.

Regards,
Winiston.P
Futura Automation Pvt Ltd.

Ph :91-80-28375290 / 28375295