[meta-ti] curious about libdrm-2.4.41 recipe from meta-ti layer

Maupin, Chase chase.maupin at ti.com
Fri Jul 18 08:30:57 PDT 2014

The recipe also defines using a TI version of libdrm (I don't like that but it is what we have been given from the component team doing this).  So the intent here is to:

1. Define a libdrm that uses the TI modified sources.
2. Use the recipe only for the omap-a15 devices and make that an explicit setting by setting default preference to -1.

This wasn't done as an append because we wanted this only for omap-a15 devices when explicitely set as the preferred version to use and not impact other devices using the later version from oe-core.

As for the reference to COREBASE it is to pick up the GNU_SOURCE_definition.patch file rather than overlaying that as well.