[meta-ti] [daisy] missing network adapter options in omap2plus_defconfig

Miroslav Keš miroslav.kes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 08:12:19 PDT 2014

I have successfully built and booted a distroless image for BeagleBoard using just meta-ti  and openembedded-core/meta layers (daisy branch).

Neverthelles, the kernel config pulled by meta-ti/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-mainline/defconfig refers the omap2plus_defconfig which doesn't set the
CONFIG_USB_EHCI_HCD option.

So the BeagleBoard boots OK but it doesn't see the network adapter.

I was easily able to fix it using .bbappend with the customized defconfig for beagleboard machine but it should be fixed in the daisy branch I think.

Mira