[meta-ti] [diasy] omap2plus_defconfig does not include systemd support

Cliff Brake cbrake at bec-systems.com
Fri Jul 11 09:24:15 PDT 2014

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 12:08 PM, Dmytriyenko, Denys <denys at ti.com> wrote:
> Unless you also have meta-yocto-bsp layer (before daisy) defining
> beagleboard machine...

or unless you have meta-gumstix-community included ...

DEBUG: LOAD /scratch/oe/oe-build-daisy/sources/meta-ti/conf/machine/beagleboard.conf
DEBUG: CONF /scratch/oe/oe-build-daisy/sources/meta-ti/conf/machine/beagleboard.conf:5:
including conf/machine/include/omap3.inc
DEBUG: BB /scratch/oe/oe-build-daisy/sources/meta-gumstix-community/conf/machine/include/omap3.inc:
handle(data, include)
DEBUG: LOAD /scratch/oe/oe-build-daisy/sources/meta-gumstix-community/conf/machine/include/omap3.inc

Supporting multiple machines in one build present some interesting
challenges -- what are the best practices in situations like this?

I guess the good news is I got to try 3.14 on the bb ...

Cliff