[meta-ti] meta-ti + meta-qt5

Nicolas Dechesne nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org
Thu Jun 20 21:50:36 PDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 1:03 AM, Sundareson, Prabindh <prabu at ti.com> wrote:

> I have validated libgles-omap3 on the AMSDK 5.07 build configuration (that
> does not have X11 enabled), so what you faced may be a different issue on
> the libgles front.
>
> I would wait for the verbose log from Nicolas for the qt5 issue he faced,

so, my issue was related to mesa in fact !

you can read that thread if you are interested:
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2013-June/080205.html

basically, i was building for qemuarm, so with mesa, and it's mesa that
doesn't work fine if X11 is not in DISTRO.

thanks anyways for all the support/discussion.