[meta-ti] System time issues with Yocto Linux on Keystone 2

Sixten Sjöström Thames Sixten.Sjoestroem.Thames at enea.com
Wed Jun 12 05:33:43 PDT 2013

Hi,

I experience system time issues when I run Yocto Linux on a Keystone 2 target.

The system time increments to slow.

I get this message from hwclock:
root at keystone-evm:~# hwclock
hwclock: can't open '/dev/misc/rtc': No such file or directory

There is no rtc[x] device visible under /dev

I have been trying to fix this by changing kernel configurations regarding RTC and by taking a look at the dts, but without success.

Can someone please point me in the right direction on how to solve this?

I have tried the following kernels:
arago-project.org.git.projects.linux-keystone.git: "DEV.MCSDK-03.08.04.10"
arago-project.org.git.projects.linux-keystone.git: "DEV.MCSDK-03.08.04.11"

Thank you,
Sixten Sjöström Thames