[meta-ti] Touchpad problems with beagleboard + uLCD7

Reinhard Tartler mp.rdtr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 06:52:53 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm using YOCTO with the meta-ti layer, and managed to get the uLCD7
display working without the image being upside down.

However, I'm still having problems with the touchscreen. While it does
react to events, and ts_calibrate seems to operate fine, I notice that in
X, the screen remains uncalibrated:

 - in x-axis, the pointer moves faster than my finger on the touchscreen
 - in y-axis, the pointer moves in the opposite direction of my finger

presses do seem to work fine.

Does someone remember this problem, and could give me a hint what to do
here?