[meta-ti] there *is* no libdrm_2.4.39 in oe-core anymore, it's now 2.4.40

Nicolas Dechesne ndec13 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 12:42:48 PST 2012

Le 20 nov. 2012 20:21, "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday at crashcourse.ca> a écrit :

>   only 5 days ago, oe-core upgraded libdrm to 2.4.40, so the recent
> meta-ti addition of libdrm_2.4.39.bbappend doesn't really do much
> good.

Yes. That is what i reported earlier today. And that's why we discussed
that we need to create the danny branch in meta-ti since danny still uses
libdrm 2.39.

Once we create danny branch we can revert the libdrm bbappend commit in
master (and xf86-video-omap as well since it was merged in oe-core too)