[meta-ti] xf86-video-omap and libdrm for OMAP

Nicolas Dechesne ndec13 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 09:10:17 PST 2012

well.. obviously, with the libdrm update, and our .bbappend in meta-ti
things are even worse than I had thought... and the tree doesn't even build
anymore, at least for panda, as we have:

COMPATIBLE_MACHINE = "omap4|omap5"

in the .bbappend

so now that brings another question... should we start a 'danny' branch on
meta-ti? if we remove the libdrm and xf86-video-omap recipes from
meta-ti/master, then we break meta-ti/master with poky/danny...