[meta-ti] meta-ti and poky

Tomas Frydrych tf+lists.yocto at r-finger.com
Fri May 25 02:22:34 PDT 2012

Hi,

On 25/05/12 08:45, Gyorgy Kovesdi wrote:
> I just cloned Poky, and have my first running yocto build for Beagleboard-C4 without any problem.
> I tried to add meta-ti, but bitbake gives this error message for all targets:

FWIW, I have not been able to use meta-ti as a layer with Poky; ended up
just picking the packages I want from there.

> Another question is the current state of Beagleboard support here. I found some mails about it, but
> reportedly it is not fully supported here. I see that some recipes are written for Angstrom project.
> Is it possible to get running libgles-omap3 here? I used it for Angstrom, but it works only with 2.6 kernels .

I got libgles-omap3 working on an xM board with a 3.2.16 kernel (that
is, I got the native GLES working, the DRI2 drivers do not work; I have
not tested the X11 driver for kdrive).

To get it work, I had to get packages from the arago project repo, could
not get it work for any kernel in the angstrom meta-ti mirror. See
https://github.com/Guacamayo/meta-guacamayo, if that is of any use (work
in progress).

Tomas