[meta-ti] [oe] ti81xx-psp-linux-2.6.37: broken kernel with gcc > 4.5

Thilo Fromm fromm at dresearch-fe.de
Mon May 21 01:00:57 PDT 2012

Hello Eric,

>> Netra and Centaurus are internal codenames for the SoC families behind those
>> part numbers Koen mentioned above. Those codenames are not publicly advertised
>> and Koen is just showing off after being on the inside... :) :-P
>>
> these names were already dislosed on TI's website, for example :
> http://focus.ti.com/asia/download/1105-techday-abstracts-tw.pdf
> http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/DM814x_AM387x_PSP_Flashing_Tools_Guide
>
> and are even in your slides where I first saw them ;-)
> https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/images/b/b3/Meta-ti.pdf

I guess Denys just wanted to show off a bit there by dropping code
names not publicly advertised, with him being on the inside, you know
>;)

Regars,
Thilo

--
Dipl.-Ing (FH) Thilo Fromm, MSc., Embedded Systems Architect
DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH
Tel: +49 (30) 515 932 228   mailto:fromm at dresearch-fe.de
Fax: +49 (30) 515 932 77    http://www.dresearch.de
Amtsgericht: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 130120 B
Ust.-IDNr. DE273952058
Geschäftsführer: Dr. M. Weber, W. Mögle