[meta-intel] (no subject)

Richard Liu richard.wliu at gmail.com
Mon May 27 08:24:37 PDT 2019

Anuj,

Thanks for your reply.

My concern is the best cpu performance for processing network packets, I
think the
intel officials have made some optimizations for this CPU(Atom E3800),
That's why I
want to compile the kernel image with yocto.

But I run the `bitbake linux-intel -c menuconfig`,  I found the Processor
family
configuration is set to xeon(not atom):
Processor type and features  --->  Processor family -> Core 2/newer Xeon

if I want to improve the cpu performance, should I change the processor
family to atom?
Is there any other configuration I can tune?

richard

Mittal, Anuj <anuj.mittal at intel.com> 于2019年5月27日周一 下午10:24写道: