[meta-intel] UEFI image for intel-core2-32

Saini, Naveen Kumar naveen.kumar.saini at intel.com
Wed Mar 13 16:38:26 PDT 2019

> > > I changed the --sourceparams to loader=systemd-boot (if that's what you meant) and made clean build from scratch and no difference.

> > Are you trying to use your customized wks file  instead of provided by meta-intel ?

> For final version yes, but now I've used default and also custom and result have been same.

Hmm.. at the moment, I can think of below:

1.       If image is not installed properly on boot media

a.       Check boot partition created and bootia32.efi is available

2.       Bios settings

a.       Wic image supports only efi (no syslinux), so no point to test in legacy mode. (Legacy mode can be tested with HDDImage)

b.      Boot order (try to keep your boot media order highest)

3.       Are you trying to boot the image on 64-bit firmware (bios) ?

Regards,

Naveen