[meta-intel] UEFI image for intel-core2-32

Teemu K maillinglists18 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 03:51:26 PDT 2019

Hi,

I've been trying to make UEFI - image for intel-core2-32 - machine.
When trying to boot the image with UEFI only enabled doesn't work and
if I enable legacy support from BIOS it says that the boot disk is not
valid.

In intel-core2-32.conf there is:

MACHINE_FEATURES += "pcbios efi"

and in the wks - file I'm using I have this:

part /boot --source bootimg-efi --sourceparams="loader=grub-efi"
--ondisk sda --label msdos --active --align 1024 --use-uuid

Is there still something that is needed for UEFI - image to work? For
legacy BIOS I just change wks - file to this and it works:

part /boot --source bootimg-pcbios --ondisk sda --label boot --active
--align 1024

-Teemu