[meta-intel] Meta-Intel SSD long boot

Enrico Pelò enrico.pelo at fastwebnet.it
Sun Apr 21 12:44:02 PDT 2019

Hello guys,

I’ve noticed a strange problem on Pc with I5 7th generation.

The Pc comes with an SDD 256Gb Hard Disk.

I’ve tried to build a standard Image with both Thud and Master branch and I’ve noticed a very long time to boot after the installation on the HD (about 10mins)

The same PC with a standard mechanical hard disk with the same images as above, boots in about 2mins.

The boot from USB Stick is fast with or without the SSD.

I don’t know how to debug the issue, some suggestions?

Best regards

Enrico