[meta-intel] Meta-Intel NUC Support

Desone Burns desone.burns at nikolamotor.com
Tue Oct 30 19:20:54 PDT 2018

That is correct. I modified my image definition to include version 4.18 of
the Linux-yocto recipe and verified the kernel version updated as well. The
problem seems to be with X11 starting up, it says something about not being
able to run in framebuffer mode. Could this be a driver issue?

--
Regards,

*Desone Burns II*

Software Engineer