[meta-intel] new to the list

Thomas Green TGreen2 at Sorenson.com
Wed Nov 7 09:16:37 PST 2018

Thanks for helping a newbie.  I've built the meta-intel layer and included openCV.  However running it on an Apollo Lake platform, it's -very- slow.  Trying to enable hardware acceleration I thought adding openCL would be the appropriate way to go, but can't find a recipe, or even a good way to put together the components into my own recipe for openCL.  (the only openCL recipe I was able to find was for a TI chip.)

So, is openCL the right way to go to enable hardware acceleration for openCV?  If so, where can I find a recipe for it, and if not, what is suggested?

Again, thanks in advance

Tom Green