[meta-intel] Create x64-linux but with bootx32.efi

Recai Almaz muddessir at outlook.com
Tue Nov 6 03:33:44 PST 2018

(Excuse me for my english I am not native)

I Searched this question on google, stackoverflow but I did not find.

I am using DISTRO=poky MACHINE=intel-corei7-64 IMAGE=core-image-x11 sceme.
The machine which I want to install image, doesn’t allow bootx64 but it works when I install x32 efi.
I checked this (I copied first bootx32.efi and then bootx64.efi) and as I understand my machine has x64 arch but only support x32-efi.

So how can I build an image which is intel-corei7-64 but has grup-efi 32 bit?
Would you advice me please to what should I read to accomplish and learn this?