[meta-intel] Qt with opengl on a generic intel platform

Kevin Chaves kmchaves at live.com
Sun Mar 4 16:09:08 PST 2018

Hello,

So I don’t have any specific question really, I’m trying to set up a generic x86 platform that uses intel and the intel GPU and I’m having a hard time figuring out how to get opengl + Qt to work with the base meta-intel layer. It’s hard to find any specifics without running into dozens of imx6 guides. I have a nuc that I plan to test this with, with an i5. I’m also using the rocko branch for all of my yocto layers.

I’m assuming I should use intel-corei7-64 but as far as opengl drivers I’m not sure how to get them to work with Qt. The few things I’ve tried I always end up with Qt’s autoconf step failing to find viable opengl driver.