[meta-intel] Issue with ovmf license under Pyro

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Tue Oct 3 11:59:39 PDT 2017

I've heard occasional reports of this issue as well and I believe it has to do
with the exact sequence of actions up to receiving the error - just setting
the configuration to be the same won't trigger it. Perhaps you need to add
something to the image and then remove it, perhaps removing the recipe
altogether? Not sure.

Cheers,
Paul

--