[meta-intel] Intel GR MRB with Broxton Processor

Biyani Arun (CM/ENA-SW) Arun.Biyani at us.bosch.com
Tue Mar 28 06:55:55 PDT 2017

I am trying to bringup Android (7.1.1) on this Intel Board (Gordon Ridge using Broxton).
The problem I am having is with the Root File System not getting mounted.

The init process tries to mount the RFS using:
symlink /dev/block/pci/pci0000:00/0000:00:1c.0/by-name /dev/block/by-name

However, the Android Root File System is on the SD Card. I tried:
symlink /dev/mmcblk0p1/by-name /dev/block/by-name

But that did not work.

What should this symlink line look like for this board?

Best regards

Arun Biyani