[meta-intel] Intel Atom E3845 Support

Hofemeier, Ulf ulf.hofemeier at intel.com
Tue Mar 21 10:20:31 PDT 2017

Hi Arun,

Gordon Ridge is a Broxton-p processor based platform. You can ask additional questions about this platform on this mailing list,

Thanks,
Ulf

On 3/21/17, 5:49 AM, "meta-intel-bounces at yoctoproject.org on behalf of Biyani Arun (CM/ENA-SW)" <meta-intel-bounces at yoctoproject.org on behalf of Arun.Biyani at us.bosch.com> wrote:

    I have not posted to this news group before. In fact, I don't even know if this
    is the right place.

    I am working with an Intel x86_64 board which is called "Gordon Ridge Modular
    Reference Board". I also hear the terms "Skylake" & "Broxton" with reference to this
    board.

    1. What is the relationship of Skylake & Broxton to this board?
    2. Is this the right forum to be asking about this board?

    Best regards
    Arun