[meta-intel] [EXT] RE: Apollo lake GR ABL change mmc host configuration

Francesco Camarda (fcamarda) fcamarda at micron.com
Wed Aug 2 07:49:10 PDT 2017

Hi Juinee,
Thank you for your reply but I already saw that configuration section for eMMC (BTW do you have a .csv example).

I was interested on how to change the register of host From document number 557556:

hostctrl1_datawidth

from:
22.5.15HostControl1 Register (hostcontrol1)-Offset 28h
Bit range 1

Or the host pull up/down strength

hostctrl2_driverstrength

From:
22.9.29Host Control2 Register (hostcontrol2)-Offset 3Eh
Bit range 5:4

Regards,
Francesco