[meta-intel] SoC x1021 support in Intel-quark BSP

Jussi Laako jussi.laako at linux.intel.com
Fri Sep 23 00:22:51 PDT 2016

Hi Fredrik,

On 21.09.2016 21:44, Fredrik Östergren wrote:
> I get a grub error when I try to boot my image, the default sd-card with
> WindRiver Linux has a boot partition (fat) and a second partition with
> the filsystem (extX).

Is this one of the boards that has GRUB 0.99 on the SPI flash?

If so, you can try to take the boot partition from the original
WindRiver card and just sign the kernel and initrd you've built with
signing tools and place those on the boot partition (FAT). Rootfs should
be fine. AFAIK, meta-intel doesn't support building images for such
boards (Intel DK100 and the likes).

WindRiver has tools for building images for those, though.