[meta-intel] standard/intel/base revisions

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Tue Oct 4 03:39:16 PDT 2016

On Tue, 2016-10-04 at 10:28 +0200, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> > Either way, I sent a pull request late last night that has the
> > revisions I've been testing
> > so they should work.
>
> Do you have a pointer to that for me?

I probably misunderstood: I thought that PR was for linux-yocto-4.4, but
it's probably the meta-intel/OE-core update. That would mean that users
of meta-intel will have to update and older revisions of distro using
94e5bb3 will remain broken.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.