[meta-intel] standard/intel/base revisions

Cal Sullivan california.l.sullivan at intel.com
Mon Oct 3 12:59:25 PDT 2016

My local linux-yocto-4.4 branch was at that commit ID, and after doing a
git fetch and git status I see the following:

[clsulliv at clsulliv linux-yocto-4.4]$ git st
On branch standard/intel/base
Your branch and 'origin/standard/intel/base' have diverged,
and have 1327 and 325 different commits each, respectively.
   (use "git pull" to merge the remote branch into yours)

So something definitely seems wrong.

Now, to add some confusion to the problem, when I build using upstream
meta-intel, it has no issue building with those commit IDs. Even wiping
out my build directory (and thus getting rid of tmp, sstate, and
downloads) it still fetches and builds successfully.

---
Cal