[meta-intel] Atom E3800 USB3 Device Problem

Yong, Jonathan jonathan.yong at intel.com
Thu Jun 16 00:22:27 PDT 2016

On 06/14/2016 17:30, Anders Christensen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’m testing USB3 device support on an Atom E3800 based system.
>
> The system is running Yocto including the Atom E3800 BSP
> (valleyisland-4.0-jethro-2.0).
>
> I have the USB3 PCI device controller appearing in the list of PCI devices:
>
> 00:16.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation Atom Processor Z36xxx/Z37xxx Series
> OTG USB Device (rev 11)
>
> So the controller is recognized by Yocto and the dwc3 driver also loads without
> any errors.

Hi Anders,

We aren't able to reproduce it on the Backersport platform, let us know
more about your setup, such as BIOS version in use, BIOS configuration,
system manufacturing date, stepping information etc.

In the meantime, please also try the USB3 device support on the latest
Krogoth BSP
(https://yoctoproject.org/downloads/bsps/krogoth21/intel-corei7-64) on
your setup, it contains a newer kernel, though it is not specifically
meant for E3800.