[meta-intel] setting framebuffer resulution

Johnny Karlsson johnny.karlsson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 04:36:39 PDT 2015

Hi!

I'm using a Minnowboard with the Intel BSP for Yocto and I'm trying to
change the resolution of the framebuffer. I've tried using kernel
command line parameters ( APPEND += "console=ttyS0,115200 console=tty0
video=VGA-1:d video=HDMI-1:768x1024 at 60:e") but I still get the default
1024x768 resolution. I've tried to change the resolution using fbset
but it fail when trying to set -yres (fbset: FBIOPUT_VSCREENINFO:
Invalid argument). Any idea on how to set the desired resolution?

cheers

/johnny