[meta-intel] Intel Atom E3845: Backlight control

Adebisi, YetundeX yetundex.adebisi at intel.com
Thu Nov 26 03:44:06 PST 2015

Hi,

If  the i915 driver is being used then the sysfs option should be /sys/class/backlight/intel_backlight/brightness. If the intel_backlight path is not present, then the best thing is to enable debug by adding drm.debug =0xe to the kernel command line as Vincent suggested to see what is going on.

Regards,

Yetunde